Are you ready?
The HydroMiner Pre-Sale will commence September 25th, 2017, 10:00 UTC. The Smart Contract address where Ether should be sent to can be found shortly before the token-sale here: https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/
Quick Facts about the Token Pre-Sale
- The only accepted currency in the Pre-Sale is Ether (ETH).
- H2O Tokens are a ERC20 token. They can be viewed in any supporting Ethereum wallet, for example MyEtherWallet.com, MIST, Parity, or Token.im.
- Pre-Sale participants need to send Ether to the Smart Contract address that will be published on the HydroMiner website. The Smart Contract mints H2O tokens instantly and sends them directly to the user’s wallet.
- Tokens are then immediately transferrable.
- You can easily exchange them over the Bancor smart contract.
- Minimum investment 50 ETH in the Pre-Sale.
- Pre-Sale gives 25% more bonus tokens!
- 1 H2O = 0.01 ETH
How to Prepare for the Pre-Sale
- Convert your funds into Ether and send them to a wallet that supports ERC20 token.
- On Monday, go to https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/ to find the Smart Contract address.
- Caution: Do not send funds to the Smart Contract from an exchange or multi-sig wallet. You will lose funds this way.
- Caution: Do not send funds before the Pre-Sale starts and the website clearly announces that the Pre-Sale is live.
- Join the official Telegram group to keep up with the latest developments: https://t.me/Hydrominer
Andreas of BTCBusinessConsult recently visited us in Vienna, Austria, and had a look at one of our hydro power stations. Check out his video on YouTube!
Our CEO, Nadine Damblon, did an AMA on Reddit - please feel free to add your questions.