(1) All information and documents (“Information”) offered by Hydrominer IT-Services GmbH (“Issuer”) on this website and the links of this website (“Website”) about securities or investments offered by the Issuer (“Securities”) are exclusively intended for interested investors who are not subject to a legal sale or purchase restriction (“Permitted Investors”).
(2) The distribution, publication or dissemination of the Information as well as the offering or resale of the Securities is prohibited in some states. Persons in countries in which the distribution, publication or dissemination of the information and the purchase or sale of the Securities is prohibited, may neither access the Website nor acquire the Securities.
(3) In particular, citizens of the United States of America (US) or US-residents, and ‘U.S. persons’ (“US Persons”) under Regulation S of the US Securities Act of 1933, as well as Australian, Canadian, British, Japanese nationals and persons resident in such countries, are prohibited from accessing the Website and the Information. This also applies to the distribution, publication or dissemination of the Information in the USA, Australia, Canada, Great Britain or Japan or in other states and to their nationals, in which this is prohibited. (4) The Securities have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933. They were not approved for trade for the purposes of the US Commodities Exchange Act of 1936. The Securities may not be offered, sold or transferred within the United States or for or on behalf of US Persons.
(5) Every interested investor is obliged to independently verify whether he or she is authorized to do so before accessing this Website or accessing the Information contained therein. The Issuer is neither responsible nor liable for the dissemination of the Website or the Information to persons who have given false information about their right to access the Website or the Information. The Issuer rejects any liability for any claims or damages that may result from an unauthorized access or reading of the Website or the Information contained therein.
(6) Before accessing the Website and the Information contained therein, you shall review and agree to the following:
(a) I have read, understood and agree to this disclaimer.
(b) I have independently informed myself of any legal restrictions and represent to the Issuer that by accessing this Website or the Information contained therein, I am to not in violation of any applicable laws; me accessing the Website and Information is thus legally permissible and allowed.
(c) I will not allow anyone else to access to the Website or the Information it contains who is not permitted to access the Website or Information by way of any applicable laws.
NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHOULD BE TAKEN AS AN OFFER TO SELL SECURITIES OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE SECURITIES. ANY OFFER OF SECURITIES MAY ONLY BE MADE PURSUANT TO A WRITTEN OFFERING MEMORANDUM AND ANY SALE OF SECURITIES IN SUCH PROJECT SHALL BE EVIDENCED BY A SUBSCRIPTION FORM EXECUTED BY THE SUBSCRIBER.
The Participation Rights described on this website have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or any United States state securities laws or the laws of any foreign jurisdiction. The Participation Rights will be offered and sold under the exemption provided by Section 4(A)(2) of the Securities Act and Regulation D promulgated thereunder, or to non-U.S. Persons who are not purchasing for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person as defined under Regulation S under the Securities Act, and other exemptions of similar import in the laws of the states and other jurisdictions where the offering will be made. Irrespective of jurisdiction, no offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy securities may be made to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or sale. The Issuer will not be registered as an investment company under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (the “Investment Company Act”). Consequently, investors will not be afforded the protections of the Investment Company Act.
The Participation Rights are subject to restrictions on transferability and resale and may not be transferred or resold for at least one year. Investors should be aware that they will be required to bear the financial risks of this investment for an indefinite period of time.
An investment in the Participation Rights involves a high degree of risk, volatility and illiquidity. A prospective purchaser should thoroughly review the confidential information contained herein and the terms of the Participation Rights, and carefully consider whether an investment in the Participation Rights is suitable to the investor’s financial situation and goals.